The Bucs fall to division rivals New Orleans in the Superdome - 11/6/2011
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the New Orleans Saints at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday October 16.
Ntohing beats a win in on national TV in front of a sold out crowd!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced today that their Sunday afternoon game versus the New Orleans Saints will be televised locally on WTVT FOX 13 at 1:00.
"We're pleased to have reached the 85% of general admission seats needed for local broadcast of this Sunday's game versus the New Orleans Saints, which leaves us with the remaining 15% of tickets - starting at $30 - available for this exciting divisional showdown," said Brian Ford, Vice President of Business Administration.
In July, the Buccaneers became the first team to take advantage of the NFL's new policy aimed at reducing local television blackouts.
This year, the Buccaneers have reduced the prices of 80% of general admission seats, starting at $30 for adults and $15 for children. Also new this year, the team introduced a 12-month payment plan, half-season passes, as well as free stadium Wi-Fi, top-of-the-line game production, an enhanced replay system, and bolstered customer service.
The Buccaneers are the first NFL team to utilize the Ticketmaster app's paperless ticketing capability and the first to use Apple's Passbook app to allow for even easier entry into Raymond James Stadium. Mobile ticketing is currently available for single-game ticket purchases. Fans may also purchase individual game tickets by visiting www.Buccaneers.com, through the Ticketmaster app or by calling (800) 745-3000